As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
Hospitalist physicians (f/t) needed to work in rural, medically underserved area in Appalachian Maryland at hospital in Cumberland, MD for USACS Medical Group, Ltd. Freq. eve. & weekend call. Nocturnists. Must have MD or foreign degree equivalent; have full and unrestricted MD medical license; must be board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
Reply by resume to Job Order 5050 at [email protected]
- The facilities offer a comprehensive range of general and specialty services for medical, surgical, pediatric, geriatric and obstetric patients
- Sophisticated diagnostic testing services and state-of-the-art procedures are available
- Procedures including Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization, Angioplasty and Open Heart Surgery are available on site
- 14 physicians/10 APP provider hospitalist team
- Dedicated nocturnist
- Average daily encounters: 151
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Block scheduling
- Team approach model with Hospitalist and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
Tourists, tech companies, and a vibrant business community have made Cumberland a regional center, while the city’s picturesque neighborhoods, excellent public and private schools, restaurants, theaters, and many other attractions make it an ideal location to live, work, and play. Within an easy drive of Washington, DC, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh, Cumberland, while connected, is filled with families who’d rather go skiing, white water rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, hiking, camping, or exploring in the beautiful mountains where they live.
Cumberland has a mix of public and private schools whose mission is to provide safe, happy places where kids can concentrate on learning. The schools host a number of academic competitions and athletic programs. In addition, four area colleges and universities are just a short drive from Cumberland.