As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Western Maryland Regional Medical Center is the flagship facility of Western Maryland Health System
- The facilities offer a comprehensive range of general and specialty services for medical, surgical, pediatric, geriatric and obstetric patients
- Sophisticated diagnostic testing services and state-of-the-art procedures are available
- Procedures including Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization, Angioplasty and Open Heart Surgery are available on site
- 14 physicians/10 APP provider hospitalist team
- Dedicated nocturnist
- Average daily encounters: 151
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Block scheduling
- Team approach model with Hospitalist and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
Tourists, tech companies, and a vibrant business community have made Cumberland a regional center, while the city’s picturesque neighborhoods, excellent public and private schools, restaurants, theaters, and many other attractions make it an ideal location to live, work, and play. Within an easy drive of Washington, DC, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh, Cumberland, while connected, is filled with families who’d rather go skiing, white water rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, hiking, camping, or exploring in the beautiful mountains where they live.
Cumberland has a mix of public and private schools whose mission is to provide safe, happy places where kids can concentrate on learning. The schools host a number of academic competitions and athletic programs. In addition, four area colleges and universities are just a short drive from Cumberland.