Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- 189-bed community hospital located in eastern Cincinnati, Ohio
- Board certified medical staff of over 750 physicians represent 25 specialties including cardiothoracic surgery, neurology, and rheumatology
- Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Named a 100 Top Hospital a remarkable nine times.
- Core services include 24-hour emergency/critical care, ambulatory surgery, cancer care/oncology, cardiac/open heart care, diabetic care and education, ENT, women’s health, orthopedics, outpatient diagnostic testing, palliative care, primary care, radiology, rehab and therapy, sleep center and stroke care
- Wide range of outpatient and community outreach programs includes home health care, hospice, adult day care, screenings and educational programs. A family friendly Healthplex is adjacent to the hospital.
- 24 hour Stroke Team response program provides bedside assessment
- Excellent equipment includes two CT scanner (one a 64 slice) immediately adjacent to the ED, MRI and PET scan
- 22% admission rate, representing 74% of total hospital admissions
- Newly renovated ED has 31 treatment bays
- Patient mix includes adult medical of all acuities, and minor trauma at all ages
- EMS coordinator assists with an active EMS program
- Hospital hosted teleradiology provides for 24 hour radiology coverage
- Major trauma cases transferred to University of Cincinnati Hospital, pediatric critical care and trauma cases transferred to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Wireless phone communication devices department-wide
- EPIC computerized physician order entry, patient tracking and documentation
Anderson Township, Ohio, is one of the Greater Cincinnati area’s most livable neighborhoods. Discover why some 43,500 residents call this beautiful southeastern Hamilton County, Ohio Township home. Anderson Township is conveniently located less than 15 minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Superior neighborhoods, excellent schools, preserved green spaces and diverse park and recreational offerings make this community unique.
It’s also easily accessible to the Greater Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport, 25 minutes away. Bound on three sides by both the beauty of the Ohio River and the Little Miami Scenic River, Anderson Township enjoys more than 16 miles of riverfront. The historic Coney Island entertainment center, Riverbed and River Downs are but a few minutes from the heart of the community.
Visit City Data for additional information.