If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in the emergency department, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care. With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
A 467-bed-not-for-profit teaching hospital. Member of Lifebridge Health Medical Services, along with Northwest Hospital Center. Patient services include Medical / Surgical, Acute, Psychiatric and Rehab and the hospital specialty is traumatic brain injury. ER-7 Medical Pavilion with seven specialized emergency centers under one roof: Urgent Care. Chest pain, Emergent Care, Trauma, Pediatric Care, Fast Track and Observation.
- Level II Trauma Center is fully equipped for rapid resuscitation, with on-site CT scanning and separate entrances to receive patients from ground transport or rooftop helipad
- 96 hours per day of Physician coverage
- 48 hours per day of APP coverage
- 54 all-private treatment rooms, private family rooms, 24-hour Concierge service for patient families, on-campus pagers for Visitor’s and many other services geared to increasing Patient satisfaction
- Pediatric Center is a separate, child-friendly area of ER-7 with play areas, full-time pediatric emergency physicians and Pediatric trained nurses
- The chest Pain Evaluation Center is the cornerstone of one of the most advanced cardiac care facilities in the region
- Featuring extensive monitoring with ambulance to hospital EKG transfer system and advanced cardiac stress tests
Pediatric Emergency Department
- Sinai Hospital in Maryland houses the only pediatric emergency care center in northwest Baltimore.
- Pediatric emergency services are provided 24 hours a day by board-certified pediatricians in our Pediatric Emergency Care Center, featuring a separate pediatric treatment area, full-time pediatric emergency physicians and pediatric trained nurses.
Baltimore, Maryland is rich in history and East Coast charm and home to more than 200 diverse neighborhoods, world-class museums and attractions, great shopping and a thriving culinary scene. As the twenty-fourth largest city, Baltimore is a bustling area with many businesses, colleges, and the thriving inner harbor area. Baltimore is also near Annapolis and Washington D.C. We’re the crossroads of the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states and a region of 50 million people, giving you an edge in attracting attendees. Located off I-95, at a convenient stop on Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor and 15 minutes from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
– with 650 daily flights from 70 destinations – Baltimore is well situated to make it easy for your attendees to get here. For those who drive, more than 40,000 off-street spaces in downtown garages and lots make parking convenient.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group