If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in the emergency department, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care. With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
- 450-bed tertiary full service hospital
- Full service back-up includes neurosurgery, psychiatry, and pediatrics; immediate cardiology response is mandated for emergency cardiac consults; Interventional Cardiac Lab and STEMI Team 24/7
- Hospital received an A rating from the prestigious Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Grades
- ED Volume: 100,000
- 22% admission rate representing 68% of total hospital admissions
- High-acuity facility with broad community type pathology including pediatrics, medical, surgical and geriatrics
- Level III trauma center
- ED physicians do not write admitting orders
- 2 CT scanners and multiple US machines located in the ED
- Active Hospitalists facilitate over 90% of medical admissions, including pediatrics
Pediatric Emergency Department
- This leading Florida hospital operates 19 hours a day and offers a 12-bed dedicated facility for pediatric patients
- The pediatric emergency department has a five percent admittance rate and cares for approximately 18,000 patients per year
- All subspecialties are available 24/7 in-house or by transfer agreement
Located on Florida's beautiful Gulf coast, it's easy to understand the popularity of the Tampa Bay area. Offering an ideal climate, miles of beaches as well as convenience to some of the nation's most popular attractions. Tampa residents also enjoy easy access to sporting events, concerts, shopping, fine-dining and cultural events. The public schools consistently rank at the top nationwide, and there are also numerous private school options. Universities, international airport and highly appealing housing options make Tampa the ideal place to call home.