This area is for the convenience of the news media.
US Acute Care Solutions is a physician-owned medical group offering comprehensive solutions across the continuum of acute care, including emergency, hospitalist, and observation services, critical care, telehealth, palliative care, post-acute care, transitional care, OB/GYN and pediatrics.
With 5,000 clinicians in 30 states, USACS serves more than 9 million patients a year.
Media Kit downloads include photos, a press release and our logo with brand identity standards, compressed into a small-size zip file.
For additional inquiries, contact Marty Richmond, Vice President, Marketing and Corporate Communications.
330-493-4443, Ext. 1406
Latest Press Releases
- 6/21/2022: US Acute Care Solutions Names Christopher R. Hummer Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Matt Patlovany President and Chief Clinical Officer
- 6/7/2022: USACS Announces Reorganized National Structure, Regional Leaders
- 4/5/2022: Dr. Jayne Kendall Named Chief of Clinician Engagement
- 3/25/2022: US Acute Care Solutions CEO James Frary to Step Down, Board Names Dr. Matt Patlovany President
- 2/21/2022: Chattanooga Emergency Medicine Joins US Acute Care Solutions
- 2/1/2022: US Acute Care Solutions Acquires Alteon Health
- 10/29/2021: US Acute Care Solutions Expands Integrated Acute Care Services at Peterson Regional Medical Center in Texas
- 8/20/2021: USACS Clinician-Owners Vote to Mandate COVID Vaccine for all USACS Clinicians