You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 59,000
- ED was completed in 2010 and features a three pod system, 48 treatment rooms, two trauma rooms, and seven triage rooms, all monitored and all with computers. Each treatment room also has its own flat-screen TV.
- Use of Vocera badges to facilitate communication within the ED
- Award winning residency program with 32 residents who have often had the highest in-service exam scores nationally; faculty have won ACOEP and ACEP awards for teaching and leadership
- Teaching includes bedside and didactic activities and there are residents in the department 24 hours per day; research/publication options are available
- The latest version of Epic is the EMR used throughout all of OhioHealth.
- Active in EMS training, including a new EMS Fellowship, and involvement with more than a dozen EMS stations throughout Central Ohio.
- 176-bed facility situated in suburban Columbus, part of the OhioHealth Network of Hospitals
- All major specialties and hosting Osteopathic residency programs in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, ENT, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, and Neurology
- Academic affiliation is with Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 18 bed-ICU and CCU
- Well-equipped facility with the latest technology available
- Second floor boasts a state-of-the-art training facility with the Osteopathic Heritage Medical Education Center
Columbus is the capital of and largest city in the state of Ohio. It serves as host to a thriving downtown business district with terrific shopping, dining and cultural attractions. Very close to downtown, the Short North area is home to many art galleries, eclectic restaurants, trendy shopping and unique apartments, while German Village offers beautiful old homes and ethnic dining in a safe city neighborhood. Suburban Columbus is a great place to raise a family with a wide variety of housing and public and private educational options.
Easy access is also afforded to a number of outdoor amenities including lakes, rivers, and an excellent park system. The nationally recognized Columbus Zoo also draws many visitors each year. Sports fans enjoy The Ohio State University and pro sports including: hockey, soccer, lacrosse, arena football, and minor league baseball. Columbus is also home to the PGA Memorial Tournament. The professional sports and other amenities of Cincinnati and Cleveland are within a two-to-three hour drive. In addition, many Broadway shows and major concerts are available in Columbus, throughout the year.