As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- Allegheny General Hospital has earned an international reputation for excellence and innovation in education, research and above all, the care of patients. The physicians are world-renowned in their fields and lead exceptional teams of nurses, technicians, clinicians and support staff who deliver advanced, compassionate care with the personal attention every patient deserves.
- AGH is a national leader in cardiovascular, cancer, neuroscience and orthopedic and rehabilitation care and offers a wide array of medical and surgical specialties. Thomson Healthcare has recognized AGH as one of the country’s 100 Top Hospitals -- and recently named our network of hospitals one of the best healthcare systems in the nation.
- Level I Trauma Center
- Well-equipped, 28-room department has 33 beds and has maintained ongoing renovation to function efficiently and meet the demands of the patient load
- Comprehensive stroke center designation; AGH was the first stroke center in the region
- Cardiac/STEMI center designation
- High-acuity with approximately 23% of patients admitted
- Active in EMS providing medical command to 16 ambulance services and supporting Lifeflight
- Accredited Residency Program
- Fellowships in EMS, Sports Medicine, and Ultrasound
Pittsburgh has been designated many times as one of the country’s most livable cities. Originally a major industrial center, Pittsburgh has made the successful transition to an economy that is largely based on healthcare, education, technology, and financial services.
Pittsburgh hosts world-class education including universities like Pitt and Carnegie Mellon, plus nationally regarding public and private schools. The residential options are vast and offer easy commuting from urban, suburban and rural amenities. The city and the region feature dozens of parks and other outdoor recreational attractions including the riverfront and mountains. Pittsburghers are dedicated to their sports teams, including its major-league clubs — the Steelers, Penguins and Pirates. A beautiful downtown Cultural District is home to the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, Pittsburgh Ballet Theater, and Civic Light Opera and numerous theaters and galleries. Other attractions include the Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History, Andy Warhol Museum, and Carnegie Science Center. Add in the many music festivals held annually, numerous dance companies performing around the area, and art galleries galore. Pittsburgh can satisfy just about any taste in the arts.