Hospital Medicine Management
The right care 24/7/365
US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) is an integrated team comprised of emergency physicians, hospitalists and advanced practice providers. When you contract with USACS for your integrated acute care needs, you’ll have one, unified health team delivering on-site coverage 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Together, we work to deliver continuous care from the time a patient arrives in the emergency department to the time they are discharged from the hospital.
Our hospitalists help maximize the safety and effectiveness of this care by implementing evidence-based practices and following established recovery plans. Working across the continuum of care allows USACS to deploy collaborative and unified operational practices to deliver better care and better outcomes.
When physicians maintain control of their own practice, they are aligned to deliver the very best care. #OwnershipMatters
What You Can Expect:
- Collaboration and coordination of care
- Timely patient discharge
- Medical consultation and management
- Timely, accurate and thorough documentation
- Availability of health care team
- Fulfillment of all hospital medicine delineation of privileges
- Daily patient rounds
- Effective communication between physicians
- Patient follow-up after discharge
Integrated Acute Care
Health systems that rely on USACS to staff multiple departments have seen dramatic improvement in efficiency metrics. Whatever pain points your health system is experiencing, we have the people and processes to bring your care into alignment.
- Reduce readmissions
- Create efficiencies
- Lower the cost of care
- Improve health outcomes
National Clinical Governance
USACS is overseen by a National Clinical Governance Board, responsible for monitoring clinical quality issues across our facilities. This board assesses our hospital medicine departments based on:
- Establishment of evidence-based protocols
- Clinical data collections and analysis
- Assessment of clinical outcomes and patient experience
- Continual clinical and process improvement
- Much more…
Contact USACS to learn more about our Hospital Medicine Management and discuss potential partnership opportunities.