Greensburg, PA 15601
ED Volume: 20,000
Brand-new, fully-licensed hospital offering emergency, primary and specialty care will open in December 2019. The 24,000 sq. ft. facility will have with 10 - 12 inpatient beds. Lab services and diagnostic radiology including CT and ultrasound will be available on site.
- State-of-the-art, fully-equipped, 8 - 10 bed emergency department
- Staffed by emergency medicine board certified physicians and appropriate support staff
- Easy access and established transfer protocols to all Allegheny Health Network facilities for a full continuum of care via AHN One-Call program
- 24 hours of single physician coverage per day with 12-hour shifts
- State-of the-art, fully equipped, 10 - 12 bed inpatient unit
- Staffed with IM & FM trained Clinicians as well as Advanced Practice Providers
- Team approach to patient care
- Block scheduling
Hempfield Township proximate to the smaller city of Greensburg east of Pittsburgh and near the North Huntingdon, Jeanette, Latrobe and Murrysville communities. It is also proximate to east-Pittsburgh shopping, dining and recreation. Pittsburgh’s major metro amenities are 33 miles away and include world-class dining, cultural district/theatres, shopping, the three rivers and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Residential options range from suburban to rural, housing remains very affordable, and award-winning/nationally ranked public and private schools are available throughout the region.