Loan Refinance Calculator
For the first time ever, physicians can secure lower interest rates on their entire student loan portfolio…as soon as they sign with USACS! Regardless of how much is refinanced, you have the option to pay as little as $0/month for the remainder of residency and for 6 months after.
USACS partnered with our preferred bank to offer its best-in-class student loan refinancing. Contact USACS to discuss more ways to plan for your long-term financial success. Fill in your current student loan info below to see how much you could save every month with an interest rate as low as 2.99%!
|Current Loan Debt||Current Loan Years||Current Interest Rate||Your Current Monthly Payment||Your Current Out of Pocket Cost|
Your Student Loan Refinancing Options by Joining USACS
|USACS Loan Years||USACS Interest Rate||Your New Monthly Payment||Your New Out of Pocket Cost||*Loan Savings With USACS|
*This is an estimate of your savings when signed with USACS. Actual amounts may vary.
- Free to apply
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
- Option to pay as little as $0/month during residency and for 6 months after
- Up to 12 months of Economic Hardship Forbearance is available
- Fully dischargeable in case of death or permanent disability
- Borrowers: Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident with a valid I-1551 card
- Eligible Loans: Up to 100% of outstanding private and federal student loans from both undergrad and medical school (min $5,000; no maximum)
- Provider has up to 12 months after their start date to enroll
- Physician must be employed by USACS full time to qualify for subsidy
Get Started with USACS
Want to learn more about how to save on your student loans? Complete the following form to speak with a representative and start saving today.