You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 16-bed freestanding ED
- Additional 2 bay fast track area with its own internal waiting room utilized on high volume days
- Located in suburb of Charlotte, NC
- All specialties available for back up
- Interventional Cardiology is available 24/7
- ED Volume: 36,000
- 7% admission rate
- Broad patient pathology, moderate acuity
- Radiology & CT available 24 hours per day. All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician desk.
- Advanced new EMR fully integrates ED with hospital and allows easy review of records from all other CMC hospital and clinics
- Transfers are 10 minutes by ground to Atrium Health Cabarrus
- APP providers in the Department
Conveniently located in a suburb of Charlotte, Cabarrus County is one of the fastest growing communities in North Carolina. The Charlotte metropolitan area is located on the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, about 3 hours from the Atlantic Ocean. Charlotte is situated halfway between Raleigh, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia.
Charlotte is just minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport. An easy drive will take you to Uptown Charlotte, home to the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets and a myriad of cultural events. Charlotte is also a major racing hub. Lowe’s Motor Speedway is one of the busiest in the country and one of the finest NASCAR facilities in the U.S.