- 200-bed, level III trauma center
- Cerner EMR System
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, HRMC has earned the Emergent Stroke Ready designation and Health Grades top award for Patient Safety in 2012 and 2013.
- The hospital provides a full range of medical services, including our inpatient acute rehab unit, Heart and Vascular center, skilled nursing unit, The Women’s and Children’s Center, Chalmers Cancer Center, Sleep Diagnostic Center
Hutchinson/Reno County is located an hour from Wichita and offers a wide array of attractions and museums in addition to hosting a variety of special events. Dillon Nature Center is located on 100 acres and this national urban wildlife sanctuary showcases both plant and wildlife. There are multiple golf courses in Hutchinson including the 24th
nationally-ranked Prairie Dunes Country Club designed by golf legend Perry Maxwell. Other attractions include the Hutchinson Zoo and Kansas Kids Museum. Downtown Hutchinson offers unique shopping experiences including an antique district and an array of national retailers in the Hutchinson mall.
- ED Volume: 21,000
- 19-bed emergency department
- Physicians work 12-hour shifts and there are 12 hours of APP coverage per day.