- Mercy Health – West Hospital opened in late 2013. This 250-bed hospital is truly a state-of-the-art facility providing both advanced services and technology; and a design aesthetic committed to superb patient care and comfort.
- Stroke Team responds to the bedside in real time
- ED Volume: 49,000
- 20% admission rate with Hospitalist admitting approximately 70%
- 15% pediatric patients
- Spacious, efficient ED design with large rooms and 46 treatment areas
- Excellent specialty back-up
- Moderate-High acuity
Mercy West is located near I-75 in an appealing, suburban area featuring upscale housing, excellent schools, and expansive recreational opportunities. Just 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, residents enjoy easy access to the “Riverfront City’s” attractions and amenities including major league sports, fine dining, unique shopping, museums, zoo and aquarium.