Mercy Health - West Hospital
- Mercy Health – West Hospital opened in late 2013. This 250-bed hospital is truly a state-of-the-art facility providing both advanced services and technology; and a design aesthetic committed to superb patient care and comfort.
- Built for growth, the hospital has all private rooms
- The broad-ranging services include a cardiac center with open heart surgery; cancer center, family birthing center with a Level 2 special care nursery, orthopedics and sports medicine center and women’s health center
- Stroke Team responds to the bedside in real time
- 20% admission rate with Hospitalist admitting approximately 70%
- 15% pediatric patients
- Spacious, efficient ED design with large rooms and 46 treatment areas
- Portable ultrasound
- Excellent specialty back-up
- Moderate-High acuity
- EPIC EMR
Mercy West is located near I-75 in an appealing, suburban area featuring upscale housing, excellent schools, and expansive recreational opportunities. Just 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, residents enjoy easy access to the “Riverfront City’s” attractions and amenities including major league sports, fine dining, unique shopping, museums, zoo and aquarium.