Golden, CO 80401
ED Volume: 10,000
Brian Keola Rolfson MD, FACEP
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care brings quality emergency and urgent care to Arvada 24/7
- Giving you convenience and access to hospital quality care, right in your neighborhood, right when you need it.
- Urgent and emergency care for both children and adults without the long wait at a hospital emergency department or the restrictive hours of a traditional urgent care.
- On-site lab and CT scan, you’ll be evaluated, treated, and pay only for the level of care received.
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified physicians, emergency-trained nurses and licensed radiology and laboratory technologists who offer Centura Health quality care closer to home.
Arvada is a beautiful first-ring suburb of Denver, Colorado. Arvada retains a small-town feel even with its estimated population of 113,400. Established in 1870, Arvada enjoys a rich history, quiet tree-lined neighborhoods and a robust mix of business. Our strong civic leadership balances quality of life with an understanding and support of business and economic development.
Three proximate interstate highways provide easy access to the larger metropolitan region and Denver International Airport. An extraordinary trail system links with Denver trails on the east and the foothills of the Rocky Mountains to the west, punctuated with thousands of acres of parks and open spaces.
Arvada offers unique amenities. Historic Olde Town Arvada, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, provides an eclectic shopping and dining experience. The city is home to the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities, one of the largest multi-disciplinary art and cultural centers in the country. The Center offers everything from award-winning theater productions and concerts to educational classes, as well as a large banquet facility for corporate and social gatherings.
Arvada's diverse economic base, highly educated workforce, low crime rate and superb quality of life have helped shape our community into one of the most attractive and competitive cities in the Centennial State.