Starting a career at USACS
Led by US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) president and CEO, Dr. Dominic Bagnoli, orientation is the first step in developing the world-class clinicians our organization is known for. This intense, two-day gathering immerses USACS physicians in our unique culture, emphasizing the two core values that make our legendary culture possible: Servant’s heart. Owner’s mind. Physicians learn that our values are more than a sign on the wall, they’re something we live every day.
Two annual orientation sessions are held each year, with separate courses tailored to the needs of physicians and advanced practice providers (APPs). These courses include:
- The history of USACS
- The future of health care
- Legislative advocacy in emergency medicine
- Risk management at USACS
- About the National Clinical Governance Board
- The benefits of physician ownership
- Compensation and benefits
- The power of integrated acute care
- Many more…
Contact USACS to learn more about our clinician orientation program.