- 100-bed tax-exempt, community-based hospital and an affiliate of Exeter Health Resources.
- Maintains a commitment to providing healthcare to the community in a competent, nurturing and healing environment.
- More than 200 affiliated physicians on staff provide emergency, in-patient and ambulatory care to the Rockingham County region
- Committed to providing healthcare services that are innovative, progressive and focused on quality and the well-being of patients
- Comprehensive healthcare services in breast health, birthing and reproductive medicine, cardiovascular, occupational and employee health, oncology and orthopedics
- Diverse patient population with a wide range of clinical needs
Exeter is located less than an hour from Boston and two national airports (Manchester, NH, and Boston, MA), easy accessibility from NH Route 101, US Interstate 95, and the Amtrak Commuter Rail via the Downeaster. The community has a rich history that dates back to 1638 when it was founded, more than 130 years before the American Revolution!
An attractive place to live and work, Exeter boasts prestigious education systems, both public and private; a community hospital; and a diverse housing and workforce.
Visit City Data for additional information.
Exeter, NH 3833