- On Call Services: FM, IM, ICU, peds ICU, OBGYN, Surgery, Ortho, Neurosurgery, GI, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Vascular Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, ENT, Neurology
- Excellent ED nurses, techs, and ancillary staff
- STEMI center, Stroke Center, ED Approved for Pediatrics/Pediatric Medical Center designation
- Bedside ultrasound
Los Angeles offers a multitude of cultural and entertainment options. Choose from the Hollywood Bowl, Greek Theater, Huntington Library or Getty Museum. Cheer on your favorite team – LA Lakers, LA Clippers, LA Dodgers, LA Kings, USC Trojans and UCLA Bruins.
- ED Volume: 50,000
- 28 beds and a designated Fast Track area.
- 50 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of APP coverage daily
Pediatric Hospitalist Services
- Average daily encounters: 2
- Average daily encounters: 1
- 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalist Program
- Excellent nursing staff, therapists, technicians, and ancillary staff
- Adventist Health White Memorial provides the opportunity to teach in the Family Practice Residency Program
- Pediatic Hospitalist services available: Allergy/immunology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General pediatrics, Hematology/oncology, Infectious disease, Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Pediatric intensive care unit (PICU), Surgery, Urology