Castle Rock, CO 80109
ED Volume: 18,000
- 60-bed hospital with an ER and imaging center right in the neighborhood for easy access for the community
- In addition to an In-House 24-hour Hospitalist service, we also have General Surgery, Orthopedic, Pediatrics and Critical Care Intensivist Physicians available for all admissions.
- Medical staff of 800 representing most major specialties, including: Hospitalist service, Pediatric inpatient service, Neurosurgery, Interventional Cardiology with an active Cardiac Catherization service, Trauma surgery, Interventional Radiology and Certified Stroke Program
- Radiologists reads all studies 24-7
- Close referral and consultative relationships with 3 sister facilities in the near vicinity, including two Level II Trauma Centers
- Modern equipment includes helical and conventional CT scanners, MRI
- Responsive lab and x-ray with turnaround times of less than one hour; point of care STAT labs, etc.
- 14% admission rate, representing >75% of total hospital admissions
- Level III Trauma Center
- 12 main ED treatment rooms plus plans for creation of Split-Flow area with 5 Fast-Track Patient services sites
- Close proximity to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition. Scribes available
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- Excellent ACLS certified nursing staff
Castle Rock is known for its small-town charm, family-friendly community events and abundant parks, trails and open space. The beautiful trails, well-planned parks and ample open space are some of the town's most prominent features. Money magazine recognized Castle Rock in its top places to live in 2011, 2012 and 2014. Most recently, Castle Rock ranked in the Top 10, coming in at No. 4.