As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- Opened in the spring of 2014, Carolinas HealthCare System SouthPark healthcare pavilion is a 30,000 square foot facility offering a higher level of medical expertise to residents of South Park and surrounding communities. It is affiliated with CMC-Main and CMC-Mercy to provide a seamless continuum of care.
- The fully-functioning Emergency Department is open 24 hours per day.
- Advanced imaging equipment, including a state-of-the-art CT scanner, ultrasound, and X-ray capability, is available on-site, providing the same level of diagnostic capability as a hospital emergency room.
- This beautiful, brand new facility sits on the SouthPark healthcare pavilion which also hosts laboratory services, mammography services, physician practices and urgent care. Observation beds are also available for patients requiring a period of extended examination or treatment.
- 16 treatment rooms
- Fully equipped ED with efficient layout
South Park is a highly desirable community situated in the south central area of Charlotte approximately 6 miles south of Uptown Charlotte. In addition to hosting the South Park Mall - the largest in North Carolina – South Park is also a residential area and one of the largest business districts in the region hosting a number of Fortune 500 companies. Upscale shopping, excellent restaurants and beautiful housing and highly regarded public and private schools are available in South Park and other nearby communities. Enjoy easy access to the major metropolitan amenities of Charlotte, a short drive to the Charlotte Douglas International Airport, and a full range of housing options. Outdoor amenities abound locally, and the Blue Ridge Mountain and Atlantic beaches are within a 2-3-hour drive.