EM - Physician
Carolinas HealthCare System SouthPark
Location: Charlotte, NC
ED Volume: 14,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- Opening in the spring of 2014, Carolinas HealthCare System Southpark is a 30,000 square foot facility offering a higher level of medical expertise to residents of SouthPark and surrounding communities. It is affiliated with CMC-Main and CMC-Mercy to provide a seamless continuum of care.
- The fully-functioning Emergency Department will be open 24 hours per day.
- Advanced imaging equipment, including a state-of-the-art CT scanner, ultrasound, and X-ray capability, will be available on-site, providing the same level of diagnostic capability as a hospital emergency room.
- This beautiful, brand new facility also hosts laboratory services, mammography services, physician practices and urgent care. Observation beds are also available for patients requiring a period of extended examination or treatment.
- Projected patient census is 20,000-25,000 visits per year
- 16 treatment rooms
- Fully equipped ED with efficient layout
SouthPark is a highly desirable community situated in the south central area of Charlotte approximately 6 miles south of Uptown Charlotte. In addition to hosting the SouthPark Mall - the largest in North Carolina – SouthPark is also a residential area and one of the largest business districts in the region hosting a number of Fortune 500 companies. Upscale shopping, excellent restaurants and beautiful housing and highly regarded public and private schools are available in SouthPark and other nearby communities. Enjoy easy access to the major metropolitan amenities of Charlotte, a short drive to the Charlotte Douglas International Airport, and a full range of housing options. Outdoor amenities abound locally, and the Blue Ridge Mountains and Atlantic beaches are within a 2-3 hour drive.