You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 1,112-bed regional tertiary care center serving northeast Oklahoma, southwest Missouri, northwest Arkansas and southeast Kansas
- Approximately 800 physicians on staff with a wide range of advanced medical specialties.
- The new Trauma Emergency Center and Tower opened the summer of 2014
- Children’s Hospital opened in 2008 and provides 24 hour PICU Intensivist care, 24 hour NICU neonatologist care, a pediatric hospitalist service and many pediatric subspecialists
- ED Volume: 108,000
- Brand New state-of-the-art Trauma II Emergency Center
- 68,000 square feet department includes 4 trauma bays, 12 critical care rooms, 32 general medical monitored examination rooms (4 of these are designated for psychiatric patients), 4 triage stations, 7 fast track bays, and 1 decontamination room
- Trauma Emergency Center (TEC) admission rate is approximately 33% annually
- Emergency medicine, pediatric and family practice residents rotate along with occasional PA students in the Pediatric Emergency Center. The Trauma Emergency Center hosts a variety of medic, PA, and medical students throughout the year. Teaching opportunities are available for interested physicians
- 2 CT suites, 2 radiology rooms and 1 revascularization lab in the TEC
- 2 helipads on the roof of the trauma tower
- Convertible area for mass casualty response within ambulance bay
- Hospitalist service, trauma/general surgery, and OB/GYN all provide excellent support to our staff 24 hours a day
- Electronic tracking board and EPIC EMR
Pediatric Emergency Department
- Separate Pediatric Emergency Center area is staffed by pediatric emergency medicine and pediatric physicians with an admission rate of approximately 19%
- Saint Francis hosts the only Children’s Hospital in the region
- Pediatric Emergency Center (PEC) has 23 treatment rooms that include 2 resuscitation rooms, 16 general medical monitored rooms and 5 fast track monitored bays. There are two triage stations and a separate lobby for pediatric patients and families
Tulsa prides itself on its growing economy, beautiful recreational and scenic destinations, and cultural attractions. Downtown Tulsa is a flourishing metropolitan area that still retains the friendliness and close-knit attitude of a much smaller city. Along with excellent school systems, strong universities and cultural hot-spots, Tulsa residents enjoy the option of many desirable suburban communities and a reasonable cost of living.