You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 50,000
- 28% of patients are admitted or transferred
- Broad patient pathology, high acuity
- 31-bed ED
- Cerner First Net
- Radiology is located adjacent to the ED. All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physicians’ desk
- All Radiology Studies are read contemporaneously 24 hours per day
- Transfers are 15 minutes by ground or 8 minutes by air to Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- 235-bed full-service hospital located in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Responsive back-up represents most major specialties
- Hospitalist program admits 100% of medical admissions with an excellent working relationship with ED
Pineville, North Carolina, a Charlotte suburb, is the biggest “small” town around and yet close to downtown Charlotte. Here you will find the charm of a community full of friendly faces complimented by all the nearby amenities of a larger city. Pineville is well known for its antique shops in historic downtown and its thriving retail center anchored by Carolina Place Mall. Housing options are varied and highly appealing with quaint neighborhoods, historic homes and modern, new construction.