You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 9,000
- State-of-the-art, fully-equipped, 10 bed emergency department
- Staffed by emergency medicine board certified physicians and appropriate support staff
- Easy access and established transfer protocols to all Allegheny Health Network facilities for a full continuum of care via AHN One-Call program
- 24 hours of single physician coverage per day with 12-hour shifts
- Fully-licensed hospital offering emergency, primary and specialty care
- Brand-new 25,000 sq. ft. facility
- Lab services and diagnostic radiology including CT and ultrasound will be available on site
Situated in the beautiful, new McCandless Crossing shopping area, the McCandless facility is centrally located near Pittsburgh’s North Hills neighborhoods including Allison Park, Hampton, Ross, West View, Wexford and North Park. It is also proximate to Pittsburgh’s city neighborhoods, world-class dining, cultural district/theatres, shopping, the three rivers and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Residential options range from urban to rural, housing remains very affordable, and award-winning/nationally ranked public and private schools are available throughout the region.
- Average daily encounters: 3
- State-of the-art, fully equipped, 10 bed inpatient unit
- Staffed with IM & FM trained Clinicians as well as Advanced Practice Providers
- Team approach with patient care
- Block scheduling