You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 170-bed community hospital situated in a growing Denver suburb
- Intensive Physicians available for all admissions
- Radiologist read all studies 24-7
- Medical staff representing most major specialties including: hospitalist admissions, full neurosurgery, interventional cardiology, trauma surgery and interventional radiology
- Modern equipment includes helical and conventional CT scanners, MRI (3-T) and PET-CT and PET-CT
- Responsive lab and x-ray with turnaround times of less than one hour; point of care STAT labs, etc.
- 21% admission rate, representing 40% of total hospital admissions
- 23 main ED treatment rooms plus 5 ED Express beds during peak service hours
- Close proximitiy to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition. Scribes available
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- Excellent ACLS certified nursing staff
Located in the southeastern most corner of the Denver Metropolitan area, Parker offers tremendous opportunity for the outdoor adventurist. Enjoy nature walks along the Cherry Creek Trail, bicycling, hiking and cross country skiing.
Parker is within close proximity to downtown Denver with great dining and shopping, as well as the sports venues, including Coors Field, home to the Denver Broncos.