You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
All our physicians are ER-trained and board-certified with the highest quality rating. Each community hospital includes an in-house lab and on-site diagnostics, such as CT Scan, X-ray and Ultrasound. Our doctors, network and supporting staff all work together and communicate openly on how to best serve and treat you.
- ED Volume: 7,000
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
- In-house lab, on-site imaging and access to specialists and ER-trained physicians
The nearly 38,650 residents of Northglenn enjoy small neighborhoods with accessible schools, convenient shopping centers, parks, lakes, open spaces and outdoor recreation facilities. The city government’s support for community and economic development makes Northglenn a hub of safe neighborhoods and business activity. The quality of planning, development, services and volunteers creates a distinctive sense of community that is uncommon in many modern cities. Many of the original residents who lived in Northglenn when it incorporated in 1969 still live here. The community is connected by the well-planned Greenway Trail System. The 28 miles of off-street walking and biking paths connect with larger trail systems that lead throughout the Denver Metro area. Northglenn is only 15 minutes north of downtown Denver and all of the events and attractions of a major metropolitan city. Go east on Interstate 70 and Denver International Airport is only 25 minutes away. Turn to the west, and the majestic Rocky Mountains tower over the landscape and are a mere half hour away by car. Bask in 300 days of sunshine, as Northglenn enjoys full seasons of summer, spring, winter and fall. But thanks to our dry climate, the hot and cold aren’t as harsh as in more humid climates.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group