As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
A 467-bed-not-for-profit teaching hospital. Member of Lifebridge Health Medical Services, along with Northwest Hospital Center. Patient services include Medical / Surgical, Acute, Psychiatric and Rehab and the hospital specialty is traumatic brain injury. ER-7 Medical Pavilion with seven specialized emergency centers under one roof: Urgent Care. Chest pain, Emergent Care, Trauma, Pediatric Care, Fast Track and Observation.
- Level II Trauma Center is fully equipped for rapid resuscitation, with on-site CT scanning and separate entrances to receive patients from ground transport or rooftop helipad
- 96 hours per day of Physician coverage
- 48 hours per day of APP coverage
- 54 all-private treatment rooms, private family rooms, 24-hour Concierge service for patient families, on-campus pagers for Visitor’s and many other services geared to increasing Patient satisfaction
- Pediatric Center is a separate, child-friendly area of ER-7 with play areas, full-time pediatric emergency physicians and Pediatric trained nurses
- The chest Pain Evaluation Center is the cornerstone of one of the most advanced cardiac care facilities in the region
- Featuring extensive monitoring with ambulance to hospital EKG transfer system and advanced cardiac stress tests
Baltimore, Maryland is rich in history and East Coast charm and home to more than 200 diverse neighborhoods, world-class museums and attractions, great shopping and a thriving culinary scene. As the twenty-fourth largest city, Baltimore is a bustling area with many businesses, colleges, and the thriving inner harbor area. Baltimore is also near Annapolis and Washington D.C. We’re the crossroads of the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states and a region of 50 million people, giving you an edge in attracting attendees. Located off I-95, at a convenient stop on Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor and 15 minutes from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport – with 650 daily flights from 70 destinations – Baltimore is well situated to make it easy for your attendees to get here. For those who drive, more than 40,000 off-street spaces in downtown garages and lots make parking convenient.