Hospital Medicine Management
Our hospitalists help maximize the safety and effectiveness of integrated acute care by implementing evidence-based practices and following established recovery plans. When you contract with USACS for your integrated acute care needs, you’ll have one unified health team delivering on-site coverage 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Right Care 24/7/365
Together, we work to deliver continuous care from the time a patient arrives in the emergency department to the time they are discharged from the hospital.
Working across the continuum of care—including emergency medicine physicians, hospitalists, and advanced practice providers (APPs)—allows USACS to deploy collaborative and unified operational practices to deliver better care and better outcomes.
What you can expect with an integrated team from a hospital medicine management perspective:
- Collaboration and coordination of care
- Timely patient discharge
- Medical consultation and management
- Timely, accurate, and thorough documentation
- Availability of healthcare team
- Fulfillment of all hospital medicine delineation of privileges
- Daily patient rounds
- Effective communication among physicians
- Patient follow-up after discharge
Benefits of Integrated Care
USACS provides integrated acute care, including teams of hospitalists, emergency physicians, intensivists, and APPs. USACS offers one unified health team delivering on-site coverage.
Hospitals and healthcare facilities that contract with USACS know they are getting the right partner for today’s challenging environment.
Improved Core Metrics
Increased Patient Satisfaction
National Clinical Governance
The USACS National Clinical Governance Board is responsible for monitoring clinical quality issues across our facilities, including:
- Establishment of evidence-based protocols
- Clinical data collections and analysis
- Assessment of clinical outcomes and patient experience
- Continual clinical and process improvement
Partner With Us
If you’re seeking a partner who understands how to improve patient care outcomes and bring hospital systems into alignment, talk to USACS. Learn what our critical care medicine management and other integrated acute care solutions can offer you.