Residency Task Force
The USACS Residency Task Force oversees and manages our residency programs.
USACS established the task force in 2016 to provide outstanding support to our residency programs. The task force has set five goals to further that mission:
- Identify and share best residency management practices across the organization.
- Educate and inform leadership on new quality programs or initiatives identified at residency programs.
- Evaluate reimbursement and funding best practices for core faculty.
- Ensure compliance of all residency programs with ACGME requirements.
- Provide resources to support the health and well-being of residents, faculty and their families.