Emergency Medicine - Physician
- ED Volume: 8,000
- ED Beds: 6
- EMR: Cerner
- Free standing emergency department
- Equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading 10% company funded 401(k)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Medical Malpractice with tail and litigation support
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Groundbreaking 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- National Clinical Governance Board (NCGB) of internally elected clinicians
- Clinical Management Tools (CMTs)
- 24/7/365 live physician support
- USACS Orientation and Assemblies
- Professional Development Programs including:
- Scholars (Leadership Training)
- Efficiency Academy
- Engagement & Experience Academy
- Internal USACS traveling physicians
Brownsville, Texas is a vibrant city with plenty to offer. From its historical sites and monuments to its exciting outdoor activities, there's something for everyone. Visit the Gladys Porter Zoo or explore the nearby beaches and parks. Cultural attractions such as the Brownsville Museum of Fine Art and Historic Battlefield Trail are also popular. When it comes to dining and nightlife, Brownsville has it all - from fine restaurants to lively bars and clubs. All in all, Brownsville is an enjoyable place to visit! Small border city complex - Extreme south Texas along the Rio Grande and Mexican border, 20 miles from the Gulf of Mexico.
Other USACS services at this location
- For a limited time, take part in our $150K Super Bonus offering so you can focus your energy on caring for patients, and get to financial freedom faster!
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
CONTACT A RECRUITER
Talk to a recruiter about positions staffed by USACS. Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.