- One of New Hampshire’s largest medical centers, CMC is home to the New England Heart Institute, the proud site of the State’s first open heart surgery and a leader in advanced cardiovascular services.
- Catholic Medical Center is grounded in a solid foundation and maintains the mission of its founders, providing health, healing and hope to all in the spirit of its Catholic traditions
- 24/7 hospitalist medicine
- Telestroke, 64 slice CT Scanner
- ED Volume: 34,000
- 24% admission rate
- Level III Trauma Center
- 30 Bed ED/Fast Track
- 95% Adults, 5% Peds
- Sunrise EMR System
- 10-bed Observation Unit exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- Approximately 4,000 obs patients/year
- Average patient length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
Located in the heart of New England, Manchester is 50 miles from Boston and offers a spectacular combination of a vibrant urban center and famed natural beauty. Along with beautiful historic scenery, you’ll find abundant local recreational opportunities. Manchester is frequently cited very high on various “best cities” lists and is within a five-hour drive of both New York City and Montreal.