Physician Student Loan Calculator
For the first time ever, physicians can secure lower interest rates on their entire student loan portfolio…as soon as they sign with USACS! Regardless of how much is refinanced, you have the option to pay as little as $100/month for the remainder of residency and for 6 months after.
USACS partnered with our preferred bank to offer its best-in-class student loan refinancing. Use our student loan calculator to compare your options for paying off debt from medical school. Fill in your current student loan info below to see how much you could save every month with an interest rate as low as 2.99%!
- Free to apply
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
- Option to pay as little as $100/month during residency and for 6 months after
- Up to 12 months of Economic Hardship Forbearance is available
- Fully dischargeable in case of death or permanent disability
- Borrowers: Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident with a valid I-1551 card
- Eligible Loans: Up to 100% of outstanding private and federal student loans from both undergrad and medical school (min $5,000; no maximum)
Use our student loan calculator to compare your options for paying off debt.*This is an estimate of your savings when signed with USACS. Actual amounts may vary.