You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 275-bed acute care hospital is part of the Adventist HealthCare System
- Medical staff of over 1,000 physicians
- Pediatric Emergency Department treating approximately 21,000 children each year
- The Pediatric ED is supported by pediatric medical and surgical specialist including surgeons, radiologists and anesthesiologists
Located just 22 miles north of Washington, D.C., Rockville’s wealth of restaurants, parks, galleries, museums, theaters and historic sites make it a very popular location for families, businesses and young professionals alike. Montgomery County is consistently rated highly among the nation’s public-school systems. Rockville residents enjoy the lifestyle of a close-knit community lifestyle with easy access to the amenities of Washington, D.C.