You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 635-bed hospital is the largest hospital in the region and 1,200 members of medical staff
- Level 1 Trauma Center, a Certified Chest Pain Center and a Certified Stroke Center. Awarded nursing's highest honor - Magnet® recognition - by the American Nurses Credentialing center. Only six percent of hospitals in the United States are recognized as Magnet®
- Level I Trauma Center
- 76 Patient Beds
- The ED also offers specialized emergency services for geriatric patients
- AHA-Accredited Heart Attack Receiving Center with above national average STEMI System response rates
Akron is ideally located, with quick access to major cities like Cleveland, Columbus and Pittsburgh. More than 20 distinct neighborhoods are available to residents, and the city boasts a vital arts and culture scene with sites such as the Akron Art Museum, Akron Civic Theatre; additional attractions include Cuyahoga Valley National Park, local festivals and the Akron Zoo. Annual events include the All-American Soap Box Derby, a WGC-Bridgestone Invitational golf tournament at Firestone Country Club.