You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
In addition to 24-hour emergency services, CHI St. Joseph Grimes Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital offering a Level IV trauma center, 24-hour laboratory, imaging, ultrasound, cardiovascular studies, 24-hour CT scans, bone density, cardiopulmonary, minor surgical procedures, pulmonary rehabilitation, nutritional counseling, physical and occupational therapy, a behavioral health unit, and general acute and skilled care. The renovated Emergency Department includes a larger waiting area, 24-hour registration, a central nurses’ station, two triage rooms, and 5 patient rooms. The hospital recently been re-approved for Stroke and Trauma designation.
- ED Beds: 5
- Patients/Hour: 0.8
- Admission Rate: 2%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Coverage: 12- and 24-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, or BC/BP in a primary specialty (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) with recent experience and current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- Documentation: Picis CPOE EMR
- On-site workout facility available for staff
Navasota is located 20 minutes south of Bryan/College Station and 60 minutes northwest of Houston. Just 6 miles west is the Washington-on-the-Brazos State Park, the site where the Texas Declaration of Independence was signed. For more information, visit http://www.navasotatx.gov and http://www.texasescapes.com/TOWNS/Navasota_Texas/Navasota_Texas.htm