You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Nearly every specialty of medicine and surgery is represented in this 164-bed acute care community hospital. Services include:
- Advanced Imaging with PET/CT, MRI, 64-slice CT, nuclear medicine, cath/angio labs and PACS
- Stroke Center
- Comprehensive certified Center for Oncology with IMRT, IGRT, HDR brachytherapy, prostate seed therapy and chemotherapy
- Wound Care Center with two hyperbaric chambers
- Twelve-bed ICU
- Inpatient geriatric psych. and acute rehab. units
- Other services included OB, joint replacement program, pain clinic with advanced modalities, comprehensive sleep disorders lab/program, and advanced neuro-diagnostics lab
- IRMC is financially sound with a very strong balance sheet, and has doubled in net revenues over 8 years. The Board of Directors is composed of community leaders who highly value the hospital’s role in the community, and the importance of remaining independent.
- Open ICU
- Current EMR - Meditech Magic; changing to Cerner in October of 2018
- Procedures support available as needed - willingness to do procedures encouraged and supported
- Average of 16 patient encounters per day
- Block schedule
- RN Coordinator and Administrative onsite support
- Broad pathology with 20% admission rate
- Modern, 23-room ED is very nice and has efficient layout
- Well-equipped including GlideScope and ED ultrasound
- Electronic T-System charting and Meditech EMR
- Active EMS program offering medical command and education to a number of local services
Indiana is a centrally located county seat of Indiana County, 60 miles north east of Pittsburgh. Indiana University of Pennsylvania, the largest of the 14 state-owned universities at about 15,000 total enrollment, is the largest employer in the county. IRMC is the second largest employer with approximately 1,400 currently on the payroll.
The community is well-known for its quality school system that is highly ranked in the state and has been nationally recognized. There are a great many activities available for residents of Indiana. Outdoor sports include fishing, hunting, golfing, tennis, as well as, swimming, boating, hiking, and camping with a variety of locations. The university brings a diversity of cultural events to the community including Division 1 sports. The metropolitan amenities of Pittsburgh and the Pittsburgh International Airport are an easy drive away.