You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 25,000
- 22 ED beds
- EPIC EMR
- 24 hours of daily physician coverage
- Experienced APP team provides daily coverage
- Sentara Healthcare is committed to delivering a distinctive combination of cutting-edge technology along with the Caring Tradition, and the promise of personalized care tailored to the needs of each individual patient
- 192 beds
- Medical staff consists of more than 100 physicians representing over 28 specialties
- Services at Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital include; cardiovascular services, emergency services, family birthing center, hospitalist program, imaging/radiology services, laboratory services, nephrology services, orthopedic services, rehabilitation services and surgical services
Halifax County, Virginia lies just north of the North Carolina border, in the middle of the state of Virginia East-West; the population is a little over 36,000 and the largest town in the county is South Boston. Other towns include Halifax (the County seat), Scottsburg and Virginia. Outdoor enthusiasts will love that we’re a part of Southern Virginia’s Wild Blueway, and Virginia’s largest lake, Buggs Island Lake (aka Kerr Lake) is located here. Halifax is also famous for our motorsports, home to South Boston Speedway and Virginia International Raceway. History lovers will enjoy battlefields, museums, genealogy at the Court House, historic Berry Hill Plantation, the Crossing of the Dan exhibit, and more.