As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Fully-licensed hospital offering emergency and adult inpatient care
- Brand-new 17,500 sq. ft. facility
- Lab services and diagnostic radiology including x-ray, CT and ultrasound will be available on site.
- State-of the-art, fully equipped, 10 bed inpatient unit
- Staffed with IM & FM trained Clinicians as well as Advanced Practice Providers
- Team approach to patient care
- Block scheduling
Brentwood is in Pittsburgh’s South Hills with easy access to the South Hill’s most desirable suburbs including Bethel Park, Mount Lebanon and Upper St. Clair. Brentwood is also proximate to Pittsburgh’s city neighborhoods, world-class dining, cultural district/theatres, shopping, the three rivers and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Residential options range from urban to rural, housing remains very affordable, and award-winning/nationally ranked public and private schools are available throughout the region.