As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Brand-new, fully-licensed hospital offering emergency, primary and specialty care will open in September 2020
- The 25,000 sq. ft. facility will have 10 - 12 inpatient beds
- Lab services and diagnostic radiology including CT and ultrasound will be available on site
- State-of the-art, fully equipped, 10 - 12 bed inpatient unit
- Staffed with IM & FM trained Clinicians as well as Advanced Practice Providers
- Team approach to patient care
- Block scheduling
Harmar is located just off the Allegheny Valley exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike near the Harmar / Cheswick / Springdale and the Aspinwall / Blawnox / Fox Chapel / Indiana and O’Hara neighborhoods. It is also proximate to Pittsburgh’s city neighborhoods, world-class dining, cultural district/theatres, shopping, the three rivers and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Residential options range from urban to rural, housing remains very affordable, and award-winning/nationally ranked public and private schools are available throughout the region.