As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Fully-licensed hospital offering emergency, primary and specialty care
- Brand-new 24,000 sq. ft. facility
- Lab services and diagnostic radiology including CT and ultrasound will be available on site
- State-of the-art, fully equipped, 10 bed inpatient unit
- Staffed with IM & FM trained Clinicians as well as Advanced Practice Providers
- Team approach to patient care
- Block scheduling
Hempfield Township sits proximate to the smaller city of Greensburg, east of Pittsburgh and near the North Huntingdon, Jeanette, Latrobe and Murrysville communities. It is also proximate to east-Pittsburgh shopping, dining and recreation. Pittsburgh’s major metro amenities are 33 miles away and include world-class dining, cultural district/theatres, shopping, the three rivers and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Residential options range from suburban to rural, housing remains very affordable, and award-winning/nationally ranked public and private schools are available throughout the region.