As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- One of New Hampshire’s largest medical centers, CMC is home to the New England Heart Institute, the proud site of the State’s first open heart surgery and a leader in advanced cardiovascular services.
- Catholic Medical Center is grounded in a solid foundation and maintains the mission of its founders, providing health, healing and hope to all in the spirit of its Catholic traditions
- 24/7 hospitalist medicine
- Telestroke, 64 slice CT Scanner
- 24% admission rate
- Level III Trauma Center
- 30 Bed ED/Fast Track
- 95% Adults, 5% Peds
Located in the heart of New England, Manchester is 50 miles from Boston and offers a spectacular combination of a vibrant urban center and famed natural beauty. Along with beautiful historic scenery, you’ll find abundant local recreational opportunities. Manchester is frequently cited very high on various “best cities” lists and is within a five-hour drive of both New York City and Montreal.