You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- One of New Hampshire’s largest medical centers, CMC is home to the New England Heart Institute, the proud site of the State’s first open heart surgery and a leader in advanced cardiovascular services.
- Catholic Medical Center is grounded in a solid foundation and maintains the mission of its founders, providing health, healing and hope to all in the spirit of its Catholic traditions
- 24/7 hospitalist medicine
- Telestroke, 64 slice CT Scanner
- 24% admission rate
- Level III Trauma Center
- 30 Bed ED/Fast Track
- 95% Adults, 5% Peds
- Sunrise EMR System
- 10-bed Observation Unit exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- Approximately 2,800 obs patients/year
- Average patient length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
Located in the heart of New England, Manchester is 50 miles from Boston and offers a spectacular combination of a vibrant urban center and famed natural beauty. Along with beautiful historic scenery, you’ll find abundant local recreational opportunities. Manchester is frequently cited very high on various “best cities” lists and is within a five-hour drive of both New York City and Montreal.